Just a quick reminder that next week, Rimon Law is sponsoring a complimentary series of CLE sessions.
Mine highlighted above is just one of a number of important and valuable sessions.
Find out more and follow the links to register, through my prior posting 2019 Rimon Law CLE Webinar Series.
Enrollment for the 2019 Rimon Law CLE Webinar Series being held in January is now open, so don’t wait too long to register!
Don’t miss the chance to register, to learn and to earn CLE credits.
This January (2019) we will be offering the following programs:
- State and Local Taxation: Headline News and Trends, conducted by David Fruchtman;
- Corporate Governance Issues Related to Mergers and Acquisitions of Delaware Corporations, conducted by Frank Vargas and Michael Vargas;
- It All Ads Up: Advertising, Promotions & Celebrity Endorsements in a Digital, Mobile, Social & Augmented World, conducted by Joseph I. Rosenbaum;
- Copyright and Trademark Law: The Uncomfortable Interface, conducted by Mark S. Lee; and
- Law and Behavior: Ethics in Deception before the PTO, AIA Proceedings and Enforcement Presentations, conducted by Maxim Waldbaum.
To get dates, times and more information and to register for any or all of them go to 2019 Rimon Law CLE Webinar Series.